No Contact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Contact

No Contact :: Half-life 2 Episode 2 Mod

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gang suggestions anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteamPunk

SteamPunk

Gang suggestions anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Gang suggestions anyone?   Gang suggestions anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Hey, Care for some semi-lame gang suggestions?

Ill keep any kind of mafia out of this, since i believe you already got that covered.

.:Union Street Plummers:.

The Union Street Plummers are a ragtag bunch of lunatics, Estimating over 200 members, and rumored to perform Cannibalism, Satanic rituals, Rape orgies and more. Few who has strayed into union street has ever made it back out.
Only big mafia founded mobs have ever led any succesful campaigns in their territories.
They can be known for their bloodsplattered clothes and hideouts.
The Union str. Plummers are dubbed after their bizzare execution method of drowning their victims/worn out slaves in toilets.
The Union str. Plummers have no single leader, and are almost constantly bickering amongst themselves.

Territory:

The Union street Plummers are found in, and in pockets around the notorius Union Str.
Anyone who strays there are sure to be attacked

Alignment:

Agressive- Will attack anyone outside their group.

.:Storehousers:.

The Storehousers are a group of ordinary people that quickly stored away alot of supplies when the bridge collapsed. They are subjects of many raids as there are plenty of loot to be won in their territories.
They are amongst the most well supplied gangs to be found, and are obsessed with keeping whats theirs.
Most of the storehousers have evolved a all consuming paranoia towards outsiders and opens fire at first sign of stealing or raiding.

Territory:

The Storehousers hold residence in most of the catering stores found in the central city.

Aignment:

Paranoid- It takes incredibly little to tip them into attacking.

--[Edit]--

.:Family Group:.

The Family groups are gangs of normal people, mostly parents. They have clamped together after the bridge accident and guard each other and their children.

Territory:

The Family groups can be found pretty much everywhere.

Aignment:

Neutral- Will fight only if attacked.

Thats all for now. Hope you like these little fictionaries..

Last edited by SteamPunk on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Admin
Admin
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Gang suggestions anyone?   Gang suggestions anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Thanks for theese idears, theese were very nice, since we haven't really planned the "gangs" yet, i will tell you if we can use them!

Thanks alot!

(Ooo, and about the bbcode thing, i will fix it so it will do HTML insted)
Back to top Go down
shaTTered.

PostSubject: Re: Gang suggestions anyone?   Gang suggestions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:31 pm

sounds good to me :p good ideas
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Admin
Admin
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Gang suggestions anyone?   Gang suggestions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 pm

btw enabled bb in the post ^^

And we are still putting this in the archiv, because we havent made gangs yet : )
Back to top Go down
SteamPunk

SteamPunk

PostSubject: Re: Gang suggestions anyone?   Gang suggestions anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 pm

[quote="Patrick"]btw enabled bb in the post ^^

And we are still putting this in the archiv, because we havent made gangs yet : )[/quote]

Thx man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang suggestions anyone?   Gang suggestions anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang suggestions anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Contact :: Suggestions & Ideas-
Jump to: